Our Nido Experience is like no other. Lose yourself in the beauty of our Western Branch Vineyard as you while away an afternoon encased in our whimsical hand woven tasting nest, nestled among the trees on the highest slopes of our property.
Enjoy a seasonal five-course degustation lunch paired with our award winning wines in your own private space that will have you reminiscing of childhood tree houses and remind you that there is always room for a little whimsy with your wine.
The nest will be your exclusive space to enjoy for 3 hours. You can eat, drink, do a spot of nature watching, play a few games and chill out in one of the most unique spaces you will find at a cellar door. We look forward to welcoming you in to our nest.
So come on, climb up, get comfy and settle in.
Cost: 4-6 people
Thursday & Friday: $200pp Western Branch Collective Members – $185pp
Saturday & Sunday: $220pp Western Branch Collective Members – $200pp
Cost: 2-3 people
Thursday & Friday: $250pp Western Branch Collective Members – $235pp
This includes a welcome drink on arrival, a shared five-course lunch of seasonal dishes created by Head Chef, De Buys Nortier, all drinks, dedicated service from your own personal concierge, and exclusive use of our nest for 3hrs.
Min 4, Max 6
- 15% surcharge public holidays
- 3 day lead-time when booking
- Deposit is applicable with full payment to be made 3 days prior to the day
3 hours -11:45am sharp arrival for a 12-3pm booking
Thursday to Sunday (may not be available some Public Holidays – check with us) from September to April (subject to weather conditions)
Intermediate – walking on uneven ground with some steep uphill sections – climb into a raised structure
- It is important that you read the NIDO BOOKING INFORMATION SHEET prior to making your booking in order to comply to our Terms & Conditions.
- PLEASE NOTE: our nest is not an all weather space so bookings are subject to weather conditions and will be confirmed 24hrs prior to your booked session time.
- Booking times are set; any bookings outside of this will be made at the discretion of Golding Wines and may incur an extra cost.
- Due to the intricate nature of this dining experience and the preparation time required by our kitchen team we can only offer our current seasonal NIDO menu or a vegetarian menu. Please contact us directly if a member of your booking has a food allergy.