NOTE: On the 20th of December 2019 a bushfire raged through our Western Branch property near Lobethal causing extensive damage to our vineyard and property. Unfortunately our Nido (nest) and the surrounding bush land was also burnt beyond recognition. It will take us a little time to get back to where we were, but we are committed to harvesting more willow and reweaving our nest in winter. We look forward to welcoming you back to our Nido Experience in November 2020.
Our Nido Experience is like no other. Lose yourself in the beauty of our Western Branch Vineyard as you while away an afternoon encased in our whimsical hand woven tasting nest, nestled among the trees on the highest slopes of our property.
Enjoy our award winning wines and share a seasonal four-course grazing lunch with friends in your own private space that will have you reminiscing of childhood tree houses and remind you that there is always room for a little whimsy with your wine.
The nest will be your exclusive space to enjoy for 3 hours. You can eat, drink, do a spot of nature watching, play a few games and chill out in one of the most unique spaces you will find at a cellar door. We look forward to welcoming you in to our nest.
So come on, climb up, get comfy and settle in.
Western Branch Collective Members – $150pp Non-Members – $170pp
This includes a welcome drink on arrival, a shared 5-course lunch of seasonal dishes created by Head Chef, De Buys Nortier, all drinks, dedicated service from your own personal concierge, and exclusive use of our nest for 3hrs.
Thursday & Friday: Min 2, Max 6
Saturday & Sunday: Min 4, Max 6
- NOTE: we can accomodate 2-3 people on weekends however a $30 per person surcharge applies
3 hours -11:45am sharp arrival for a 12-3pm booking
Thursday to Sunday (may not be available Public Holidays – check with us) during Spring, Summer & Autumn months (subject to weather conditions)
Intermediate – walking on uneven ground with some steep uphill sections – climb into a raised structure
- It is important that you read the NIDO BOOKING INFORMATION SHEET prior to making your booking in order to comply to our Terms & Conditions.
- PLEASE NOTE: our nest is not an all weather space so bookings are subject to weather conditions and will be confirmed 24hrs prior to your booked session time.
- Booking times are set; any bookings outside of this will be made at the discretion of Golding Wines and may incur an extra cost.
- While we can offer an alternative vegetarian, vegan and gluten free menu for your group to choose as their shared menu, we cannot cater for individual group members. Everyone must eat from the same menu.