SUNDAY MAY 15th 12noon – 5pm
Welcome to our long-awaited series of Western Branch Collective member events! With Covid restrictions over the last two years it has been very difficult to gather our Collective but the time has now come. We can’t wait to see you at one of our 2022 events. Secure your tickets below, and we’ll see you soon!
Join us for a classic Golding Sunday Session, with an exclusive WBC Members VIP area, for members and friends to enjoy. On the menu we will have delicious porchetta served with crispy roast potatoes and refreshing slaw, live music from one of our favourite bands, The Wonderlands, lawn games, delicious wines and exclusive deals on museum vintages.
This event is open to all WBC Members + up to 5 non-member friends per member booking. It is a great opportunity to bring some of your friends along and show them a good time at your WBC member event. If you have a larger group give us a call!
- Bookings must be made by a current WBC member and can include up to 5 extra adult tickets for non-members. Kids tickets are unlimited on top of your maximum of 6 adult tickets.
- On the day we will have full bar service for extra beverage purchases. Tea, coffee and dessert will also be available for purchase on the day.
- Lawn games will be available to play on the day weather permitting.
- If the weather is fine and the temperature is forecast for 16 degrees or above in Lobethal this will be an outdoor event with braziers and gas heaters for warmth. We recommend dressing for the conditions and bringing a warm jacket. If the weather is wet, this will be an indoor event held in our Barn.
Tickets: $30 per adult; $20per child (aged 17 and younger)
Tickets are general entry and seating is NOT allocated. The event starts at 12pm. Event concludes at 5pm.
Ticket price includes:
- Adults – event entry to VIP members area with exclusives, includes a main porchetta dish OR vego/vegan alternative main dish, and a glass of wine.
- Child – event entry, 1 kids meal pack – chicken tenders and chips, drink and an ice-cream.