January 22nd 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
We are very excited to be the host venue for the Santos Festival of Cycling BikeExchange Stage Two Finish on Friday 22nd of January. This will be an action packed day of cycling with both the women’s and men’s races passing through Western Branch Road and then returning, in their respective races, with a sprint to the finish line right at the bottom of our driveway.
This will be a full day of festivities at our place with plenty of delicious food on offer from FINE & FETTLE with our wines available by the glass or bottle. There will also be coffee and beer and soft drink options available. You can make the most of our open garden spaces and watch the race unfold on the big screen located on our lawns. Of course if you want to be right in the thick of the action you can stroll down our driveway to soak up the atmosphere trackside. Remember to bring your cow bells and make some noise!
You can find out more information about the day HERE on the Santos Festival of Cycling official website.
- $14 – Bacon & egg brioche, bulldog sauce, cheese, caramelised onion
- $15 – Pork & chive dumplings, koreAn soy, chives
- $16 – Karagge fried chicken, teriyaki, sesame, chives
- $18 – Shredded duck salad, green mango, kaffir lime, chilli, coconut, rice
- $18 – Dan Dan noodles, ground pork, chilli oil, Sichuan, cucumber salad